Investment Committee Agenda
This committee reviews investment transactions, the investment performance of both internal and external managers, and establishes investment policy and strategy.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for August 20, 2019
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the August 20, 2019 Investment Committee Education Workshop Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Investment Education Workshop #3
- Guest Keynote: "The GPIF Endeavor as a Cross-Generation, Universal Investor: Aligning Interests for Long-Term Value Creation" (PDF)Hiromichi Mizuno, Executive Managing Director, Chief Investment Officer, Government Pension Investment Fund, Japan
- Public Markets Part Two: Global Equity (PDF)Anne Simpson, John Griswold, Chartered Financial Analysts Institute
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.