- Before you turn 65, you'll need to enroll in Medicare to keep your CalPERS health coverage.
- Once you retire, CalPERS becomes your health benefits officer.
- You can change your health plan and add/delete dependents during Open Enrollment in the fall (or within 60 days of a qualifying status change).
- Your health premiums are deducted from your retirement pay.
- The COVID-19 Relief Rule aims to provide health coverage relief.
- Health equity starts with you. Complete your Health Demographic Profile so we can serve you better.