- CalPERS offers 12 health plans.
- State and CSU members, retirees, and their dependents should contact the California Department of Human Resources for information on their dental and vision benefits; public agency and school members should contact their employers.
- Open Enrollment is held each fall to allow members to make health plan changes.
- You can continue coverage into retirement if you retire within 120 days of your separation date.
- You can enroll in the CalPERS Health Program if your employer contracts for it and you meet the eligibility requirements.