- CalPERS values Diversity, Equity & Inclusion, facilitates employee recognition, and actively promotes career development.
- Headquartered in downtown Sacramento, CalPERS is considered a destination employer.
- There are four steps in the competitive exam and application process: 1) search for an exam, 2) apply and prepare for the exam, 3) take the exam and review your results, and 4) apply for jobs.
- We offer retirement and health benefit packages, competitive salaries, and opportunities for advancement.
- Students interested in working at CalPERS can visit our Student Employment page.