my|CalPERS is your gateway to conducting business electronically with CalPERS. Use this secure self-service website to access real-time details and manage your CalPERS accounts.
To obtain an account, go to my|CalPERS and follow the steps to register. If your account ever becomes locked, call us at 888 CalPERS (or 888-225-7377) to have it unlocked.
What Can my|CalPERS Do for Me?
You can use my|CalPERS to:
- Confirm which dependents are covered on your health plan and what health plans are available in your area
- Order and download publications
- Register for online and instructor-led classes
- Schedule personal appointments at one of our eight Regional Offices throughout the state
- Search for medical premium rates
- Select mailing preferences for your statements and newsletters
- Send account information to third parties, such as banks
- Send and receive secure messages
- View your contact information
Active employees can also:
- Apply for service retirement online or save and print the information
- Estimate future retirement benefits and save them to view at a later date
- View annual member statements
Retired employees can also:
- Change health dependents
- Make Open Enrollment health plan changes
- Modify payment methods
- Update contact information
- Update federal or California State tax withholding amounts
- View tax statements and benefit statements
Not all self-service features in my|CalPERS are available for members of the Judges' Retirement Systems. For personal assistance with your retirement questions, call us at (916) 795-3688.
Use the Employer Marketing Kit to educate your employees on the features and benefits of using my|CalPERS.
Send this email content with information about my|CalPERS member self-service features to your employees.
Find Out What my|CalPERS Can Do For You
CalPERS has made it easier than ever for you to plan for retirement, manage your accounts, and conduct business with them - all in a safe, secure, and reliable environment - using my|CalPERS.
- Do you need help planning for retirement? Use my|CalPERS to schedule a one-on-one appointment with a representative at your local CalPERS Regional Office.
- Want to learn more about your benefits? Log in to register for our free online and instructor-led classes.
- Want to change your mailing preferences? Use my|CalPERS to select whether you would like to view statements and newsletters online or receive them by U.S. mail.
Explore what my|CalPERS can do for you. Visit www.calpers.ca.gov/page/education-center/using-mycalpers or log in to my|CalPERS at www.my.calpers.ca.gov/.
Promote my|CalPERS on Your Website and Intranet
- Select a CalPERS-approved banner ad from below.
- Save and place the banner ad on your Web page. Please do not alter the image in any way.
- If you use the my|CalPERS banner ad, embed a hyperlink on the banner ad image to my|CalPERS. On the hyperlink, include the alt tag "Log in to my|CalPERS."
- If you select one of the "What can my|CalPERS do for you?" banner ads, embed a hyperlink on the banner ad image to Using my|CalPERS. On the hyperlink, include the alt tag "What can my|CalPERS do for you?"
If you use the image on your public website, contact us with a link to the page so we can review it.
If you have questions or require additional information on our banner ad usage requirements, contact CalPERS Office of Public Affairs, Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We're closed on state and federal holidays.
CalPERS Office of Public Affairs
Lincoln Plaza North
400 Q Street, Room 4340
Sacramento, CA 95811
Fax (916) 795-3507