Your Annual Member Statement shows an accounting of your retirement-related work history as reported by your employer. Statements are typically available in late August. You should keep your statement with your personal records for future financial planning purposes.

Log in to myCalPERS to download, print, or view statements as far back as 2004.

Contact Member Account Management

If you have questions about your Annual Member Statement, send us a message by logging in to myCalPERS and selecting Message Center. If you prefer to contact us by phone or mail, be sure to include your:

  • Full name
  • 10-digit CalPERS ID (or last four digits of your Social Security number)
  • Address
  • Daytime phone number
  • Current employer's name

Phone: 888 CalPERS (or 888-225-7377)


Member Account Management Division
P.O. Box 942709
Sacramento, CA 94229-2709

State members in the Alternate Retirement Program (ARP) should contact the California Department of Human Resources (CalHR) regarding their annual ARP statements.