Strategic & Business Plans
The Strategic Plan is a blueprint that will guide us to meet the investment, retirement, and health benefit needs of our members and their families. Read more about our strategic goals and objectives in the plans listed below.
- 2017-22 Strategic Plan (PDF)
- 2012-17 Strategic Plan (PDF)
- Annual and Final Report of the 2012-17 Strategic Plan (PDF)
The Business Plan describes the initiatives we will implement to reach our strategic goals and objectives.
- 2020-21 Business Plan (PDF)
- 2019-20 Business Plan (PDF)
- 2018-19 Business Plan (PDF, 1.25 MB)
- 2017-18 Business Plan (PDF)
Enterprise Performance Reporting
The Enterprise Performance Reporting framework provides a comprehensive view of strategic and operational performance through quarterly reports.
Annual Performance Report
CalPERS' Annual Performance Report (APR) provides a snapshot view of our Strategic and Operational performance during the fiscal year. Read more about our performance in the reports listed below.
- 2018-19 Annual Performance Report
- 2017-18 Annual Performance Report (PDF, 1.70 MB) - Full Report
- 2017-18 Annual Performance Report - Overview
Strategic and Operations Maps
Workforce & Succession Plans
The Workforce Plan (2018-22) serves as a roadmap for addressing organizational workforce needs.
The Succession Plan (2018-22) is a key component of workforce planning designed to develop all leaders in our organization.