Facts at a Glance
Read our latest statistics.
- View specific statistics and infographics about CalPERS programs including:
- Find the steps we've taken to ensure the long-term sustainability of the CalPERS fund in Priorities for the Future (October 2019).
- The CalPERS Pension Buck provides the sources of income that fund public employee pensions.
- The Economic Impacts of Pension Benefit Payments and Economic Impacts of CalPERS Pensions in California details the economic impacts of CalPERS retirement benefit payments throughout the state.
- Asset Liability Management (ALM) is a formal process running on a four-year cycle and includes a review of CalPERS’ investment portfolios and retirement plan liabilities.
- Board of Administration
- Discount Rate Frequently Asked Questions
- Economic Impacts of Benefit Payments
- Facts at a Glance: Legislation
- Public Records Requests