A Guide to Changing Your Health Coverage
If you're a retiree who needs to make a change to your health coverage during Open Enrollment, follow these instructions to make changes online.
- Visit my.calpers.ca.gov to access your myCalPERS account. Select Active Members & Retirees.
- Log in to your myCalPERS account or register now if you need an account. Enter your Username and select Continue.
- Enter your Password and select Log In
- Select Open Enrollment under the Health tab
- Select the Change Health Benefits button at bottom of screen.
- Select desired option and follow instructions to:
- Change your medical plan
- Remove or add dependent