A Guide to Changing Your Health Coverage
If you're a retiree who needs to make a change to your health coverage during Open Enrollment, follow these instructions to make changes online. To cancel your health coverage, call 888 CalPERS (or 888-225-7377).
- Visit my.calpers.ca.gov to access your my|CalPERS account. Select Participant then Continue.
- Log in to your my|CalPERS account or register.
- Select Open Enrollment under the Health tab.
- Select the Change Health Benefits button at bottom of screen.
- Select desired radio button and follow instructions to:
- Change your medical plan
- Remove or add dependent