Electronic Payment Gateway
Electronic Payment Gateway is your portal for making electronic payments to CalPERS securely and conveniently.
You can use a debit card, credit card, or bank account (ACH payment) to submit your payments instead of mailing a check.
To make a payment online, you’ll need:
- Your CalPERS ID
- Invoice number or last name
- Balance amount to identify the receivable.
You can use the payment gateway to pay the following:
- Benefit Overpayment: An overpayment of a benefit adjustment or cancellation, death, reinstatement, and refund adjustment or cancellation.
- Medicare Overpayment: An overpayment of member Medicare reimbursement.
- Retroactive Health Premium: An underpayment of the health/dental premium for CalPERS and CalSTRS members that hasn’t been satisfied in full.
- Prepaid Health Program: Our Complementary Annuitant Premium Program (CAPP) for CalPERS annuitants to pay the remaining share of their monthly health premiums when their retirement warrant can’t cover the amount due.