Whether you're early in your career or retirement's around the corner, CalPERS Benefits Education Events (CBEEs) provide you the opportunity to learn about and prepare for retirement and are held throughout the state. You can attend informative Classes to learn about benefits, programs, and more. Visit our Exhibit area to speak with representatives from CalPERS and our partner organizations. Review your personal information in your secure myCalPERS account.
- Registration is available approximately six weeks before each event and is encouraged to expedite event check-in.
- Walk-ins are welcome.
- Registration does not guarantee a seat in the classes.
- Some morning classes tend to fill up quickly, please be flexible with your schedule.
- Most classes are repeated throughout the day and the schedule is the same both days.
- Plan to spend the day with us learning about your benefits and gathering information to prepare for your future.
- Visit the Calendar for upcoming CBEEs dates, locations, registration link and class schedules.
- Before attending the event, you can download learning guides found under each class description on the Events Classes page.
The earlier you develop an understanding of your benefits, the more prepared you'll be to make good decisions and develop a plan for your financial future.