Registration & Hotel
Registration for the CalPERS Educational Forum is now closed.
Credit card is the preferred method of payment. We apologize for the inconvenience but American Express and Discover cards are not accepted.
Registration cutoff for check payments was September 1, 2023, and checks must have been received no later than September 15, 2023. If you know a check is on the way or still needs to be issued, contact us, at firstname.lastname@example.org, as soon as possible to get something worked out.
We're unable to accept purchase orders. If payment hasn’t been received by Friday, September 15, 2023, we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
Mail your check with a copy of the registration confirmation email to the following address:
CalPERS Educational Forum 2023
P.O. Box 942715
Sacramento, CA 94229-2715
In the event you must cancel your registration:
- Registration fees for cancellations will automatically be refunded in the original form of payment if they were done by 5:00 p.m. on September 15, 2023.
- Refunds won’t be granted for no-shows and payment is still required.
- Note that canceling your registration doesn’t automatically cancel your hotel and travel arrangements. You’re responsible for canceling those on your own.
Modifications can be made online by Friday, September 29, 2023. Follow these steps:
- Visit Cvent, and select Already registered?
- Enter the first name, last name and email you used to register, then select Next and a verification code will be sent to the mobile phone number and email used to register
- Enter the verification code and select Log in
- Select Modify Registration
- Proceed with making any modifications on each registration page, then select Submit for them to be updated
- You will receive a modification confirmation email
404 S Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90071
Due to an ongoing hotel labor strike, we’ve changed locations. Registered attendees, if you had a reservation at JW Marriott Los Angeles L.A. LIVE, it’s been automatically canceled.
The Educational Forum room block is now closed.
The check-in time at The Westin Bonaventure Hotel & Suites, Los Angeles is 3:00 p.m. and the check-out time is 12:00 p.m.
- Pets welcome, however, may not be left alone in room
- Non-refundable pet fee: $45/night fee; maximum $135/stay
- Maximum pet weight: 40 pounds
- Maximum number of pets allowed in room: 1
Parking at the hotel is valet only.
Hourly parking $15 first hour, $38 for more than 2 hours.
Overnight Parking for Hotel Guests
7th Street/Metro Center Station
Positioned 0.3 miles from the hotel the 7th Street/Metro Center, this station is served by the light rail, heavy rail, and by the bus rapid transit.
For all questions, contact us at CalPERS_Educational_Forum@calpers.ca.gov or call (916) 795-1264.
Information on this page is frequently updated and subject to change.