Serving California Together
The 19th annual Educational Forum in Indian Wells, October 22-24 is about the people we serve together, CalPERS members. Our employees, friends, and family members – those who've chosen a career in public service...
- Bringing clean water and electricity to our homes
- Operating schools that educate our children
- Providing vital services that keep our cities and counties running
- Keeping us safe 24 hours a day, seven days a week
... these are the people who serve California. They've earned their pension and health benefits, and it's our shared responsibility to deliver on the promise of retirement security for now and future generations to come.
Because they're worth it.
So let's come together to serve California at this year's Forum. It's your once-a-year opportunity to:
- Attend customized learning sessions
- Connect one-on-one with CalPERS experts
- Discuss priority issues facing your organization
- Earn Continuing Education Credit
- Meet CalPERS leaders
- Network with colleagues from around the state
Register today to secure your spot.
Our attendees include:
- Accounting, budgeting, financial, fiscal, and payroll employees
- Decision-makers, executives at all levels, and policymakers
- Human resources personnel
- Information technology specialists and software engineers
- Legislators, legal, and legislative staff
- Plan administrators and benefits specialists
- Retirement directors and specialists
You Have Questions, We Have Answers
The Educational Forum helps employers build confidence in their CalPERS work by connecting with our teams.
Connect With Us
Get the latest Forum updates by following us on social media and using the hashtag #CalPERSEdF.
If you have questions about the event or would like to be placed on our mailing list, call (916) 795-1264 or email us.
When & Where
October 22-24, 2018
Renaissance Indian Wells
44400 Indian Wells Lane
Indian Wells, CA 92210