Make an Appointment
We offer several appointments to assist you in conducting your CalPERS business. Before scheduling an appointment, we recommend you first attend a retirement education class. These classes contain valuable information about CalPERS benefits that may answer your questions.
To schedule any of the appointments below, log in to my|CalPERS.
CalPERS offers five types of appointments to serve our members:
- Account Services – this 30-minute appointment is for members with questions about refunds, community property, death benefits, working after retirement, cost of living adjustments, and more.
- Disability Retirement – this 60-minute appointment is for members planning or applying for a disability or industrial disability retirement.
- Health Benefits – this 30-minute appointment is for question on how your health benefits continue into retirement or for retirees with questions on their health benefits.
- Service Credit – schedule this 30-minute appointment if you're purchasing service credit, converting 2nd tier service to 1st tier, or have questions on these processes.
- Service Retirement – this 30-minute appointment is for members planning or submitting their application for service retirement, and for retirees who are planning on changing their retirement option.