Risk and Audit Committee
Oversees system soundness, enterprise risk management, internal and external audits, privacy and information security, ethics, compliance and other independent reassurance activities.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for February 17, 2021
Or upon adjournment of the Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Election of the Risk & Audit Committee Chair and Vice Chair
- Approval of the February 17, 2021 Risk & Audit Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Marlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Action Consent ItemsMarlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Information Consent ItemsMarlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Information Agenda Items
- 2020-21 Enterprise Compliance Mid-Year Plan Update (PDF)Marlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- 2020-21 Enterprise Risk Management Mid-Year Plan Update (PDF)Forrest Grimes
- Final Actuarial Review Report (PDF)Beliz Chappuie
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Marlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Public Comment
Upon Adjournment or Recess of Open Session (Government Code sections 11126(a)(1) and (g)(1))
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Action Consent Items
- Approval of the November 17, 2020 Risk & Audit Committee Closed Session Meeting Minutes
- Information Agenda Items
- Personnel, Employment and Performance, Chief Compliance OfficerMarlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Personnel, Employment and Performance, Chief AuditorBeliz Chappuie
- Personnel, Employment and Performance, Chief Risk OfficerForrest Grimes
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on agenda items in accordance with applicable law. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.
Robert F. Carlson Auditorium
Lincoln Plaza North
400 P Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
CalPERS Building Guide (PDF)
For your safety, attendees are screened upon entering the auditorium.