Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
Oversees all matters related to strategy, policy, structure, and actuarial studies and rate setting for pension, health, and long-term care program administration.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for September 14, 2021
Or upon adjournment of the Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee – Whichever is later
Upon Adjournment or Recess of Open Session (Government Code section 11126(c)(17))
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of the June 15, 2021, Pension & Health Benefits Committee Closed Session Meeting Minutes
- Update on Health Benefits Program Proposals for the 2023 Plan YearKaren Páleš
Or upon Adjournment or Recess of the Board Governance Committee, Whichever is Later
- Approval of the September 14, 2021, Pension & Health Benefits Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Verbal Report)Don Moulds, Anthony Suine
- Action Consent ItemsDon Moulds
- Information Consent ItemsDon Moulds
- Action Agenda Items
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Committee Direction (Verbal Report)Don Moulds
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on agenda items in accordance with applicable law. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-08-21, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.