Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
Oversees all matters related to strategy, policy, structure, and actuarial studies and rate setting for pension, health, and long-term care program administration.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for March 16, 2021
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Election of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee Chair and Vice Chair
- Approval of the March 16, 2021, Pension & Health Benefits Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Verbal Report)Don Moulds, Anthony Suine
- Action Consent ItemsDon Moulds
- Information Consent ItemsDon Moulds
- Action Agenda Items
- Information Agenda Items
- Update on Retiree Cost-of-Living Adjustment (PDF)Anthony Suine
- Summary of Committee Direction (Verbal Report)Don Moulds
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on agenda items in accordance with applicable law. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.
Robert F. Carlson Auditorium
Lincoln Plaza North
400 P Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
CalPERS Building Guide (PDF)
For your safety, attendees are screened upon entering the auditorium.