Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Agenda
This committee oversees compensation mechanisms and criteria, and the hiring, termination, compensation and long-term succession planning of key personnel.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for September 14, 2021
View September 14, 2021 Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Open Session Meeting Transcript (PDF)
Upon adjournment or recess of Open Session (Government Code sections 11126(a)(1) and (g)(1))
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Action Consent ItemsMichelle Tucker
- Approval of the February 17, 2021 Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Closed Session Meeting MinutesMichelle Tucker
- Information Agenda Items
- Chief Executive Officer's Report of 2020-21 Performance: Executive and Investment Management PositionsMarcie Frost
- Action Agenda Items
- Chief Executive Officer's 2020-21 Performance EvaluationMichelle Tucker; Global Governance Advisors
Upon adjournment of the Closed Session
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the September 14, 2021 Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Verbal Report)Doug Hoffner
- Action Consent ItemsDoug Hoffner
- Information Consent ItemsDoug Hoffner
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Committee Direction (Verbal Report)Doug Hoffner
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on agenda items in accordance with applicable law. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-08-21, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.
Robert F. Carlson Auditorium
Lincoln Plaza North
400 P Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
CalPERS Building Guide (PDF)
For your safety, attendees are screened upon entering the auditorium.