Board of Administration Agenda
The CalPERS Board of Administration considers recommendations from individual Board committees and hears other matters related to the administration of retirement benefits and investment management.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for May 17, 2021
- Call to Order and Roll Call
Upon adjournment or recess of Open Session (Government Code sections 11126(a)(1), (e), and (g)(1))
- Chief Executive Officer's Briefing on Performance, Employment, and Personnel Items
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Action if the Board wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.