Finance and Administration Committee - September 19, 2023
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting. The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting. Public comment may be taken on agenda items in accordance with applicable law. There is a three-minute limitation on public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105. Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
Meeting Agenda for September 19, 2023
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Executive ReportMichele Nix
- Action Consent ItemsMichele Nix
- Information Consent ItemsMichele Nix
- Information Agenda Items
- Annual Actuarial Valuation Terminated Agency Pool Julian Robinson
- CalPERS Board Election Methods and Stakeholder Engagement Dallas Stone
- Investment Return Impact on Employer ContributionsScott Terando, Kerry Worgan
- Summary of Committee DirectionMichele Nix
- Public Comment
- Adjournment of Meeting