Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for September 14, 2021
Or upon adjournment of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee Meeting – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the September 14, 2021 Finance & Administration Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Verbal Report)Michael Cohen
- Action Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Information Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Annual Calendar Review (PDF)
- Draft Agenda for the November 16, 2021 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting (PDF)
- Treasury Analysis and Liquidity Status Report (PDF)
- Annual Discharge of Accountability for Uncollectible Debt (PDF)
- Prefunding Programs Annual Status Report (PDF)
- Pension Contracts Management Program Annual Report (PDF)
- Action Agenda Items
- Revised State Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)Scott Terando, Nina Ramsey
- 2021 CalPERS Board of Administration Special Public Agency Member Notice of Election (PDF)Dallas Stone
- Information Agenda Items
- Annual Actuarial Valuation Terminated Agency Pool (PDF)Julian Robinson
- Long-Term Care Valuation (PDF)Fritzie Archuleta, Allen Han
- Review of PERF Actuarial Assumptions (PDF)Scott Terando, Randal Dziubek
- Summary of Committee Direction (Verbal Report)Michael Cohen
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on agenda items in accordance with applicable law. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-08-21, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.