Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for February 17, 2021
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Election of the Finance and Administration Committee Chair and Vice Chair
- Approval of the February 17, 2021 Finance & Administration Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Action Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Approval of the November 17, 2020 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- Judges' Retirement System Actuarial Valuation Report and Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)
- Judges' Retirement System II Actuarial Valuation Report and Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)
- Legislators' Retirement System Actuarial Valuation Report and Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)
- Review of Finance and Administration Committee Delegation (PDF)
- Information Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Action Agenda Items
- Information Agenda Items
- Pension Contracts Management Program Report (PDF)Arnita Paige, Andy Nguyen
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on agenda items in accordance with applicable law. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.