Board Governance Committee
This committee is charged with reviewing the Board's internal governance procedures and recommending to the Board any changes or additions to existing policies.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting. The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting. Public comment may be taken on agenda items in accordance with applicable law. There is a three-minute limitation on public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit 2, § 552.1.) Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
March 15, 2022
Or upon adjournment of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Election of the Board Governance Committee Chair and Vice Chair
- Approval of the March 15, 2022 Board Governance Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Verbal Report)Matthew Jacobs
- Action Consent ItemsMatthew Jacobs
- Information Consent ItemsMatthew Jacobs
- Information Agenda Items
- 2021 Board Self-Evaluation – Board Member Onboarding (PDF)James Andrus
- Summary of Committee Direction (Verbal Report)Matthew Jacobs
- Public Comment