Board Governance Committee
This committee is charged with reviewing the Board's internal governance procedures and recommending to the Board any changes or additions to existing policies.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for June 15, 2021
View June 15, 2021 Board Governance Committee Open Session Meeting Transcript (PDF)
Or upon recess or adjournment of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee Closed Session – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the June 15, 2021 Board Governance Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Verbal Report)Matthew Jacobs
- Action Consent ItemsMatthew Jacobs
- Information Agenda Items
- Funston Advisory Services - Comments re: Items 5a and 5b (PDF)
- Board Governance Committee Leadership Positions (PDF)Anne Simpson
- Periodic Rotation of Board and Committee Leadership Positions (PDF)Anne Simpson
- Summary of Committee Direction (Verbal Report)Matthew Jacobs
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on agenda items in accordance with applicable law. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.
Robert F. Carlson Auditorium
Lincoln Plaza North
400 P Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
CalPERS Building Guide (PDF)
For your safety, attendees are screened upon entering the auditorium.