The CalPERS Board of Administration consists of 13 members who are elected, appointed, or hold office ex officio for four-year terms. Their decisions affect all active and retired members.
2019 Retired Member Election
The unofficial results indicate Henry Jones received 76,570 votes during the voting period of August 30 through September 30, 2019. Challenger Joseph “JJ” Jelincic received 39,495 votes.
The number of votes received will be updated on a weekly basis throughout the voting period.
|As of||Online||By Phone||By Mail||Total|
Notice of Election
The Notice of Election provides information on becoming a candidate, voter eligibility, and the election schedule.
If you have questions about the board election process or need further assistance, email the CalPERS Board Election Office or call (800) 794-2297.
|2022||State, School, and Public Agency Member|
Board of Administration
- 2019 Board Election Regulations (PDF)
- 2019 CalPERS Board of Administration Retired Member Election Process FAQ
- Campaign Guidelines (PDF)
- Fair Political Practices Commission Filing Schedule (PDF)
- Political Reform Act - Important Notice (PDF)
- Retired Member Board Election Toolkit (ZIP, 1.53 MB)