2017 CalPERS & CalSTRS Diversity Forum
About the 2017 CalPERS & CalSTRS Diversity Forum
The goal of the Diversity Forum is to bring together investment and corporate executives to discuss how to better capitalize on the abilities of the diverse modern workforce.
The Forum will focus on:
- Recent research
- Developing and implementing positive, solutions-oriented initiatives and real world best practices
- Insight and experience of industry leaders
This event is co-hosted by the California Public Employees' Retirement System (CalPERS) and California State Teachers' Retirement System (CalSTRS).
Who Should Attend?
- Board members and executives
- Institutional investors and investment companies
- Public and private companies
If you have questions about the event, email us.
Connect With Us
Get the latest Forum updates by following us on social media and using the hashtag #CADiversityForum.
When & Where
May 10, 2017
Sacramento Convention Center Complex
1400 J Street
Sacramento, CA 95814