Global Equity Brokerage
Thank you for your interest in the CalPERS equity brokerage questionnaire. The Fiscal Year 2018-2019 (version 20) questionnaire is now closed. The questionnaire cycle will reopen in 2019. Refer to Mosaic for any questions or inquiries in the meantime.
The questionnaire's purpose is to collect information from CalPERS' current equity brokers and other firms interested in having a trading relationship with the CalPERS Global Equity internal trading unit. The questionnaire, which is periodically revised, helps us evaluate brokers' capabilities, including:
- Individual market presence
- Operational ability to receive, process, and settle trades in a robust and efficient manner
- Specialized trading capabilities
- Value-added ways that brokers can help CalPERS manage the Global Equity investment portfolio
To request a PDF version, or if you have questions about the submission process, email us.
January 1, 2018
The following brokerage firms will be used to execute U.S. public equity trades for the current period:
- Barclays Capital
- Capital Institutional Services, Inc.*
- Credit Suisse
- Drexel Hamilton1
- Goldman Sachs
- Guzman & Co.*
- Jane Street Execution Services
- J.P. Morgan
- Jones & Associates
- Merrill Lynch
- Morgan Stanley
- North South*
- Stuart Frankel
- Weeden & Co.
*For reporting purposes only, voluntarily identified as substantially or majority-owned by women and/or minorities in response to the CalPERS Equity Brokerage Questionnaire.
1Voluntarily identified as a Disabled Veteran Business Enterprise.