Infrastructure & Forestland
CalPERS' Infrastructure Program consists of five segments:
Infrastructure targets stable, defensive investments within the water, energy, waste, transportation, technology, and communications sectors.
CalPERS' Forestland Program consists of three segments:
Forestland investments are long-term investments. The return drivers include biological growth, timber prices, and land values. Forestland targets investments within the timber and agriculture sectors.
Investment Division: Real Assets
Current Allocation Targets: View Asset Allocation & Performance.
Current Portfolio Size: View CalPERS Investment Fund Values.
Emerging Manager Program: The Infrastructure and Forestland Program does not currently have an Emerging & Transition Managers Program.
- Investments Policy for Real Assets (PDF)
- Investment Policy for Responsible Contractor Program (PDF)
- Real Assets Strategic Plan (PDF, 1.29 MB)
View all Investment Policies.
- About the Investment Office
- Business Opportunities
- Emerging & Transition Manager Programs
- Investment Proposal Submission
- Real Assets Sustainable Investment Practice Guidelines (PDF)
- Subscribe for Manager Solicitations & News