Forum registration is now closed.
- Due to high attendance and maxed room capacities, on-site registration will not be available.
- Registrations not paid in full by October 12 are subject to cancellation.
Cost & Payment Methods
The registration fee is $399, which includes sessions (including the Keynote and Spotlight on Excellence presentation), exhibits, consultations, and meals. Final payment must be received by October 12, 2018.
Credit card is the preferred method of payment. American Express and Discover cards are not accepted. If you need to pay by check, please mail it with a copy of the registration confirmation email to the following address:
CalPERS Educational Forum 2018
P.O. Box 942715
Sacramento, CA 94229-2715
Your check should be made payable to "CalPERS Educational Forum 2018" and include your name and confirmation number on the memo line. We're unable to accept purchase orders. If payment is not received by Friday, October 12, we reserve the right to cancel your registration.
You can cancel your registration online by following these steps:
- Access your confirmation email
- Go to cancel your registration instructions
- Once you are in the registration cancellation link, log in with your confirmation number
- Cancel your registration
- Select Finish
- You'll receive an email to confirm your cancellation.
2018 CalPERS Educational Forum Refund Policy
- Refunds requested during the week of October 6-12, 2018, will be assessed a $50 cancellation fee.
- No refunds will be granted after Friday, October 12, 2018.
- Refunds will not be granted for no-shows and payment is still required.
- No attendee substitutions are allowed after Friday, September 7, 2018.
- If you have questions, email us or call (916) 795-1264.