CalPERS IT Career Fair
Network name: Guest
Interested in learning more about Information Technology careers at CalPERS? Are you an IT professional interested in becoming a State of California employee but need more information about where to start? Join us for the CalPERS IT Career Fair, a free event hosted at CalPERS Headquarters in Sacramento.
- Interact with CalPERS IT hiring managers and network with other IT professionals.
- Get answers to questions about the State examination and hiring process.
- Attend one of our sessions, including conversations with our chief information officer.
- Learn about CalPERS culture, employee enrichment programs, and the diversity of our IT team.
- Speak with CalPERS Human Resources staff to learn about benefits, list eligibility, and how to apply for examinations and vacant positions.
- See the work environment CalPERS offers in our sustainably designed, LEED Certified Lincoln Plaza West building.
- View some of the amenities offered within our building, including the CalPERS Fitness Center.
Who Should Attend?
- Experienced Information Technology professionals (private or public sector)
- Recent college graduates
- College students nearing graduation
- Individuals exploring career opportunities in Information Technology
Follow and use the hashtag #CalPERSITCareerFair for event information and conversations.
When & Where
Saturday, April 29, 2017
9:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
Lincoln Plaza West 2nd Floor Atrium
400 Q Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
Event Flier (PDF)
Parking & Event Maps
Free parking will be available in the lot adjacent to CalPERS Lincoln Plaza West at 1801 Third Street.
Event Guide (PDF)
If you have additional questions before the fair email us.
Connect With Us
Get the latest updates by following us on social media.