Risk and Audit Subcommittee September 21, 2020
Oversees system soundness, enterprise risk management, internal and external audits, privacy and information security, ethics, compliance and other independent reassurance activities.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for September 21, 2020
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Marlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Action Agenda Items
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Subcommittee Direction (Oral Report)Marlene Timberlake D'Adamo
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Subcommittee Action if the Subcommittee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Subcommittee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of subcommittees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.