Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
Oversees all matters related to strategy, policy, structure, and actuarial studies and rate setting for pension, health, and long-term care program administration.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for June 16, 2020
Upon Adjournment or Recess of Open Session(Government Code section 11126(c)(17) and 11126(h))
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of the April 21, 2020, Pension and Health Benefits Committee Closed Session Meeting Minutes
- Health Plan Rate Renewal Negotiation StrategyMarta Green, Don Moulds
- Long-Term Care Program Competitive StrategyDon Moulds, Scott Terando
Upon Adjournment or Recess of Closed Session
- Approval of the June 16, 2020, Pension & Health Benefits Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Don Moulds, Anthony Suine
- Action Consent ItemsDon Moulds
- Information Consent ItemsDon Moulds
- Action Agenda Items
- Information Agenda Items
- Preliminary 2021 Health Maintenance Organization and Preferred Provider Organization Plan Rates (PDF)Marta Green
- Challenges and Potential Changes Facing the Long-Term Care Program (Oral Report)Don Moulds, Scott Terando
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Don Moulds
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.
Robert F. Carlson Auditorium
Lincoln Plaza North
400 P Street
Sacramento, CA 95811
CalPERS Building Guide (PDF)
For your safety, attendees are screened upon entering the auditorium.