Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
Oversees all matters related to strategy, policy, structure, and actuarial studies and rate setting for pension, health, and long-term care program administration.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for April 21, 2020
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Election of the Pension and Health Benefits Committee Chair and Vice Chair
Upon Adjournment or Recess of Open Session, Whichever is Later (Government Code section 11126(c)(17) and 11126(h))
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of the June 18, 2019, Pension and Health Benefits Committee Closed Session Meeting Minutes
- Health Plan Rate Renewal Negotiation StrategyMarta Green, Don Moulds
- Long-Term Care Program Competitive StrategyDon Moulds
Upon Adjournment or Recess of Closed Session, Whichever is Later
- Approval of the April 21, 2020, Pension & Health Benefits Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Don Moulds, Anthony Suine
- Action Consent ItemsDon Moulds
- Information Consent ItemsDon Moulds
- Information Agenda Items
- Preferred Provider Organization Health Plan Assessment (PDF)Marta Green
- Retired Members Cost of Living Report (PDF)Anthony Suine
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Don Moulds
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.