Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
Oversees all matters related to strategy, policy, structure, and actuarial studies and rate setting for pension, health, and long-term care program administration.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for August 20, 2019
Or upon adjournment of the Investment Committee Education Workshop – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the August 20, 2019, Pension & Health Benefits Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Liana Bailey-Crimmins, Donna Lum
- Action Consent ItemsLiana Bailey-Crimmins
- Information Consent ItemsLiana Bailey-Crimmins
- Information Agenda Items
- Mental Health: An Overview of Challenges and Innovations (PDF)Dr. Julia Logan
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Liana Bailey-Crimmins
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.