Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
Oversees all matters related to strategy, policy, structure, and actuarial studies and rate setting for pension, health, and long-term care program administration.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for March 19, 2019
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Election of the Pension and Health Benefits Committee Chair and Vice Chair
Upon adjournment or recess of Open Session
(Government Code section 11126(c)(17))
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of the December 18, 2018, Pension and Health Benefits Committee Closed Session Meeting Minutes
- 2020 Health Plan Rate StrategyShari Little
- 2020-2024 Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) Plan Third-Party Administrator SolicitationKathy Donneson
Upon adjournment or recess of Closed Session
- Approval of the March 19, 2019, Pension & Health Benefits Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Liana Bailey-Crimmins, Donna Lum
- Action Consent ItemsLiana Bailey-Crimmins
- Information Consent ItemsLiana Bailey-Crimmins
- Action Agenda Items
- Information Agenda Items
- Retired Member Cost of Living (PDF)Anthony Suine
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Liana Bailey-Crimmins
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.