Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
Oversees all matters related to strategy, policy, structure, and actuarial studies and rate setting for pension, health, and long-term care program administration.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.
Meeting Agenda for December 15, 2015
8:00 a.m. - Open Session
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Executive Report(s) (Oral Report)Doug McKeever
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items: Doug McKeever
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items: Doug McKeever
- Action Agenda Items
- Information Agenda Items
- CalPERS Strategic Measures - Percentage of Benefit Payments Paid Timely and Customer Satisfaction Donna Lum, Anthony Suine
- CalPERS Strategic Measures - Percentage of Legislative Bills Enacted or DefeatedMary Anne Ashley
- Population Health Management Initiative Kathy Donneson
- Prescription Drugs: Utilization and Cost TrendsKathy Donneson, Dr. Richard Sun
- Process for Health Carriers Interested in Joining CalPERSKathy Donneson
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Doug McKeever
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.