Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
Oversees all matters related to strategy, policy, structure, and actuarial studies and rate setting for pension, health, and long-term care program administration.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for October 20, 2015
8:00 a.m. - Open Session
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report(s) (Oral Report)Doug McKeever
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items:Doug McKeever
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items:Doug McKeever
- Annual Calendar Review (PDF)
- Draft Agenda for the November 17, 2015, Pension & Health Benefits Committee Meeting (PDF)
- Federal Health Care Policy Representatives Update (PDF)
- Federal Retirement Policy Representatives Update (PDF)
- California Employers' Retiree Benefit Trust Update (PDF)
- Supplemental Income Plans Program Update (PDF)
- Action Agenda Items
- Retirement Options Simplification (PDF)Donna Lum, Anthony Suine
- Information Agenda Items
- Enterprise Risk Reports - Pension & Health Benefits Committee (PDF)Doug McKeever, Donna Lum
- Dependent Eligibility Verification Project Closeout (PDF)Jan Falzarano
- Long-Term Care Program Semi-Annual Update (PDF)Kathy Donneson, Tyrone Espinoza
- Long-Term Care Program Expanded Eligibility (PDF)Kathy Donneson, Tyrone Espinoza
- Pharmacy Benefit Manager Procurement Strategy (PDF)Kathy Donneson
- Summary of Committee DirectionDoug McKeever
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.