Pension and Health Benefits Committee Agenda
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.
Meeting Agenda for August 18, 2015
10:00 a.m. - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of the Finance & Administration Committee, Whichever is Later
(Government Code section 11126(c)(17))
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report(s) (Oral Report)Ann Boynton
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items: Ann Boynton
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items: Ann Boynton
- Action Agenda Items
- Information Agenda Items
- Federal Health Care Policy Representatives Update (PDF) Ann Boynton, Yvette Fontenot, Avenue Soluctions, Chris Jennings, Jennings Policy Strategies
- Federal Retirement Policy Representatives (PDF) Update (PDF)Ann Boynton, Tony Roda, Williams and Jensen
- Customer Service and Support Performance Update (PDF) Donna Lum, Anthony Suine
- Excise Tax on High Cost Employer-Sponsored Health Coverage (PDF)Doug McKeever, Jan Falzarano
- Wellness Strategy Update (PDF)Doug McKeever, Jan Falzarano
- Recent Retirement Research (PDF)Stacie Sormano Walker
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.