Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Subcommittee Agenda
This committee oversees compensation mechanisms and criteria, and the hiring, termination, compensation and long-term succession planning of key personnel.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for August 5, 2020
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Action Consent Items
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Subcommittee Direction (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Subcommittee Action if the Subcommittee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Subcommittee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105. In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in places throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.
- Board Members may attend meetings of subcommittees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.