Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Agenda
This committee oversees compensation mechanisms and criteria, and the hiring, termination, compensation and long-term succession planning of key personnel.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for June 16, 2020
Or upon adjournment of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee Meeting – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the June 16, 2020 Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Action Consent ItemsDoug Hoffner
- Information Consent ItemsDoug Hoffner
- Action Agenda Items
- Annual Review: 2020-21 Incentive Metrics (PDF)Eric Gonzaga and Eric Myszka of Grant Thornton LLP
- 2020-21 Incentive Plan of the Chief Executive Officer (PDF)Michelle Tucker
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.