Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Agenda
This committee oversees compensation mechanisms and criteria, and the hiring, termination, compensation and long-term succession planning of key personnel.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for May 17, 2016
2:00 p.m. - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of Board Risk & Compliance Workshop, Whichever is Later
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items:Doug Hoffner
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items:Doug Hoffner
- Action Agenda Items
- Fiscal Year 2016-17 Compensation Review Project Recommendations: First Reading of Policy, Salary and Incentive Ranges, and Performance MetricsTina Campbell, Bill Gentry, Eric Gonzaga, Grant Thornton LLP
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.