Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Agenda
This committee oversees compensation mechanisms and criteria, and the hiring, termination, compensation and long-term succession planning of key personnel.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for April 19, 2016
9:00 a.m. - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of Pension & Health Benefits Committee Closed Session, Whichever is Later
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items:Doug Hoffner
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items:Doug Hoffner
- Information Agenda Items
- Compensation Review Project - Proposed Design Concepts (PDF)Tina Campbell, Bill Gentry, Eric Gonzaga, Grant Thornton LLP
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.