Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Agenda
This committee oversees compensation mechanisms and criteria, and the hiring, termination, compensation and long-term succession planning of key personnel.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for October 20, 2015
11:00 a.m. - Closed Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of the Finance & Administration Committee, Whichever is Later
(Government Code sections 11126(a)(1) and (g)(1))
11:30 a.m. - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of Closed Session, Whichever is Later
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Approval of the September 16, 2015 Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Closed Session MinutesTina Campbell
- Review of 2014-2015 Performance: Chief Investment OfficerTina Campbell
- Review of 2014-2015 Performance: Chief Actuary, General Counsel and Chief Financial OfficerTina Campbell
- Chief Executive Officer's Report of 2014-2015 Performance: Chief Operating Investment Officer, Managing Investment Directors, Investment Directors and Investment ManagersTina Campbell
Action Agenda Items
Information Agenda Items
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items: Doug Hoffner
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items: Doug Hoffner
- Action Agenda Items
- Information Agenda Items
- Primary Executive Compensation Consultant Request for Proposal - Selection Process Update (PDF)Tina Campbell
- Enterprise Risk Reports: Performance, Compensation and Talent Management Committee (PDF)Cheryl Eason,Doug Hoffner
- Summary of Committee DirectionDoug Hoffner
- Public Comment
- Items designated for information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.