Performance, Compensation & Talent Management Committee Agenda
This committee oversees compensation mechanisms and criteria, and the hiring, termination, compensation and long-term succession planning of key personnel.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for June 16, 2015
1:00 p.m. - Open Session
Or Upon Adjournment or Recess of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee, Whichever is Later
- Agenda Items
- Call to Order and Roll Call
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Doug Hoffner
- Consent Items
Action Consent Items: Doug Hoffner
- Consent Items
Information Consent Items: Doug Hoffner
- Action Agenda Items
- 2015-2016 Performance Plans of the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment OfficerLaurie Menchaca
- Biennial Salary Survey Approach and MethodologyGeorg Krammer, Koff & Associates
- Information Agenda Items
- Total Fund Investment Performance RestatementDoug Hoffner, Cheryl Eason
- Organizational Health Index (OHI) Survey Update on Follow-Up InitiativesDoug Hoffner
- Public Comment
- Items designated for information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any Agenda item. There is a 3-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Committee Chair.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.