Board of Administration Agenda
The CalPERS Board of Administration considers recommendations from individual Board committees and hears other matters related to the administration of retirement benefits and investment management.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for December 15, 2020
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the December 15, 2020 Board of Administration Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Pledge of AllegianceHenry Jones
- Action Agenda Item
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Board Direction (Oral Report)Marcie Frost
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Action if the Board wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.