Joint Meeting of CIO Interview Subcommittees December 1, 2020
The CalPERS Board of Administration considers recommendations from individual Board committees and hears other matters related to the administration of retirement benefits and investment management.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Joint Meeting of CIO Interview Subcommittees
Meeting Agenda for December 1, 2020
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Information Agenda Items
- Process and Panel Member Roles for Chief Investment Officer Interviews (PDF)Michelle Tucker
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Action if the Subcommittee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Subcommittee meeting may be considered by the Boardat a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Subcommittee members will participate via videoconference.