Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for September 15, 2020
Or upon adjournment of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Approval of the September 15, 2020 Finance & Administration Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Action Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Information Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Annual Calendar Review (PDF)
- Draft Agenda for the November 17, 2020 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting (PDF)
- Treasury Analysis and Liquidity Status Report (PDF)
- Annual Contract and Procurement Activity Report (PDF)
- Annual Discharge of Accountability for Uncollectible Debt (PDF)
- Prefunding Programs Annual Status Report (PDF)
- Action Agenda Items
- Revised State and Schools Employer/Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)Scott Terando, Kurt Schneider
- Asset Liability Management Policy Review (PDF)Michael Cohen, Forrest Grimes, Tim Skillman
- Proposed Board Election Regulations (PDF)Dallas Stone
- Information Agenda Items
- Annual Actuarial Valuation Terminated Agency Pool (PDF)Scott Terando, Julian Robinson
- Pension Contracts Management Program Annual Report (PDF)Arnita Paige
- Board 2020-21 Budget (PDF)Michael Cohen, Jennifer Harris
- Long-Term Care Valuation (PDF)Scott Terando, Fritzie Archuleta, Flora Xiaoge Hu
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.) Members of the public may provide public comment via telephone by calling (800) 259-4105.
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.