Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for April 21, 2020
Or upon adjournment of the Pension & Health Benefits Committee – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Election of the Finance and Administration Committee Chair and Vice Chair
- Approval of the April 21, 2020 Finance & Administration Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Action Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Information Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Action Agenda Items
- 2020-21 Annual Budget Proposal (PDF)Michael Cohen, Jennifer Harris
- Annual Review of Board Member Employer Reimbursements (PDF)Michael Cohen, Michele Nix
- State Valuation and Employer/Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)Scott Terando, Nina Ramsey
- Schools Valuation and Employer/Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)Scott Terando, Kurt Schneider
- Proposed Board of Administration Election Regulatory Changes (PDF)Dallas Stone
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting may be considered by the Board at a subsequent Board meeting.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.
- In accordance with Executive Orders N-29-20, N-33-20, and the stay-at-home orders and social distancing measures put in place throughout California, Board members will participate via videoconference.