Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for February 18, 2020
Or upon adjournment or Recess of the Board Closed Session – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Election of the Finance and Administration Committee Chair and Vice Chair
- Approval of the February 18, 2020 Finance & Administration Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Action Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Approval of the November 19, 2019 Finance & Administration Committee Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- Judges' Retirement System Actuarial Valuation Report and Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)
- Judges' Retirement System II Actuarial Valuation Report and Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)
- Legislators' Retirement System Actuarial Valuation Report and Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)
- Information Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Action Agenda Items
- Review of Finance and Administration Committee Delegation (PDF)Michael Cohen
- CalPERS 2019 Retired Member Election Results and Review of Board Election Program (PDF)Dallas Stone, Kim Malm
- Revised Proposed Regulation for Social Security Administration Fees (PDF)Renee Ostrander
- Barra, LLC Contract Extension (PDF)Dan Bienvenue
- Information Agenda Items
- Annual Diversity Report (PDF)Brad Pacheco, Kelly Fox, Simiso Nzima
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.