Finance and Administration Committee Agenda
Ensures financial soundness through oversight of financial statements and reporting and all budget matters. Oversees the organization's Strategic and Business Plans.
(Agenda items are provided in a PDF format, which require Adobe Reader 8 or higher to view.)
Meeting Agenda for February 21, 2019
Or upon adjournment of the Board of Administration Closed Session – Whichever is later
- Call to Order and Roll Call (PDF)
- Election of the Finance and Administration Committee Chair and Vice Chair
- Approval of the February 20, 2019 Finance and Administration Committee Timed Agenda (PDF)
- Executive Report (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Action Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Approval of the December 18, 2018 Finance & Administration Meeting Minutes (PDF)
- Judges' Retirement System Actuarial Valuation Report and Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)
- Judges' Retirement System II Actuarial Valuation Report and Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)
- Legislators' Retirement System Actuarial Valuation Report and Employer and Employee Contribution Rates (PDF)
- Review of Finance and Administration Committee Delegation (PDF)
- Information Consent ItemsMichael Cohen
- Action Agenda Items - Program Management
- Information Agenda Items - Diversity
- Annual Diversity Report (PDF)Brad Pacheco, Kelly Fox
- Information Agenda Items - Actuarial
- Long-Term Care Valuation Report (PDF)Fritzie Archuleta, Flora Xiaoge Hu
- Information Agenda Items
- Summary of Committee Direction (Oral Report)Michael Cohen
- Public Comment
- Items designated for Information are appropriate for Committee Action if the Committee wishes to take action. Any Agenda Item from a properly noticed Committee meeting, held immediately prior to this Board meeting, may be considered by the Board.
- The hour designated as the earliest starting time for this meeting is not intended to communicate the expected duration (or ending time) of the preceding meeting.
- Public comment may be taken on any agenda item. There is a three-minute limitation on each public comment, unless otherwise directed by the Presiding Officer. (Cal. Code Regs. tit. 2, § 552.1.)
- Board Members may attend meetings of committees of which they are not members and participate in the discussions during those meetings.